Monday, September 15, 2008

"OutSourcing"

Well I think that outsourcing can be a good thing because it is part of globalization, but more people get to experience life in a different culture.But I think its important that we stay in our own nations because we work to hard to get our degrees and continued our education, just to find out that the only jobs that are available our in another nation.This can created social problems in the family.Why is the government not creating jobs in our nations for future engineers and manufacturing jobs? I agree with the theory that the increasing of outsourced jobs will become an economic threat to many American workers. Just think about very few people are not willing to move a way from their families in another country. I do agree that it will cause the unemployment rate to increase.If i had an opportunity to go to another country just for a job I would not take it. I was born in the U.S I believe its the government duty to provides more jobs to keep our economy up for middle-class people.

1 comment:

Sammie Pace said...

I agree with your opinion on outsourcing and feel that you have some of the same confusion I do. I just do not understand what will really help the economy. Outsourcing seems to both hurt and help the economy, but to what degree it is hard to tell. I would hate to see the job that I wanted to be given to someone in another country, but at the same time there is a belief that by giving the unfavorable jobs away that there will be a greater abundance of better jobs in the U.S. Sometimes I feel we are told that outsourcing is a good thing just because that is what America wants us to think. So my question is, who is it helping and who is it hurting?