Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Three issues I need to fix for my first draft

I don't know about you guys, but I found the revision session most helpful for the paper. Going to Sean's office hours helps too because he gives you insights on specific issues with your paper. 

Three issues that I really need to work on in fixing my paper are as follows: 

1. The clarification of my argument - This was by far the most important issue in need of help for my paper. I have somewhat completed this portion though. The scope of my target audience has changed and the type of publication changed. In order to fix it more, doing research for finding out what I really want to talk about is the main goal here. 

2. More research need on a specific central issue - There is one specific example that I want to focus on but I need to confirm that it relates to globalization in some way - piracy. In order to fix it, asking others, researching, and looking for answers would be a great way. 

3. Flow of paragraphs - As said in UWC review session, the flow of paragraphs is important. I need to make each paragraph relate to one another once my research and writing is completed. To do this, I think the transitions page would be helpful. Asking classmates would be helpful as well once I'm done. My paper is based on opinions of college students (girls) so if any of you would like to help out, let me know :D 

Although these may be issues that would be seen at the beginning of the paper, my paper seemed to work differently....Lots of Work, and so little TIME!!! 

No comments: