Monday, September 22, 2008

Crossing Borders

As much as I sympathize with illegal immigrants, having grown up and been friends with many, I strongly oppose all forms of illegal immigration. I think it is one of the biggest threats against the security of our country and needs to be stopped no matter what the cost. I don't care if we have to build the next structure that is visible from space and call it the Great Wall of America to secure our border, it will be worth it. I understand that we will be criticized by the rest of the world and many Americans, but if an uneducated Mexican immigrant can stumble into America with his entire family, what is stopping Osama bin Laden from sneaking across the border like a ninja in the night with a nuclear warhead and his millions of dollars?

No comments: