Thursday, September 4, 2008

Globalization

WOW gotta love the short questions!
I actually did my best to answer myself all 20 questions, and I even looked up Wikipedia, my favorite!, so that took me quite a while. I really hope we go over the 20 questions tomorrow or this morning because I'm dying to find out the answers for some. I think "Is globalization harmful or beneficial?" won't be easily answered anytime soon, as where won't be clear winners or losers in globalization. However, the ideal condition would be the one that everybody is winner.

I've never heard of the term, "neoliberalism" until now. I've looked up and found out that Neoliberalism means liberalism plus free-market capitalism. I don't like the idea of neoliberalism too much, as I don't like anything that starts with "neo" such as neoconservatism.

No comments: